Thursday, November 11, 2010


Today was such a great day outside that I decided to take some pictures of Aiden. He is getting so big these days, I don't know where the time goes. He is such an amazing little boy that makes me laugh everyday. I am so grateful to be his mom and can't wait to see him with his new baby brother! Aiden is going to be such a great big brother, He talks to my belly all the time and tell the baby to come home soon!! I love it, and LOVE my little man.































































2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so behind on my blogging and have completely missed all of your exciting news! 1st, congrats on expecting another baby...I have no doubts this little boy will be just as adorable as Aidan! And that is so crazy and exciting you will be in Indiana for the next 2 years!? (Is that right?)How Crazy! Your new home is looking so cute! I love it. (So do you still have your boise home?)

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Aiden looks so cute! I love his scarf, he looks like such a little man!!